26.10.08

Rain drops...hold my secrets

Let me try again...

1)...

Wait. That should be confession#:

3) Lots of people around me think I have quite a strong belief in my religion. But the truth is even though I still believe, it's been a while since I last prayed.

4) I don't like wearing bra. It feels like I can't breathe. Like my chest has been trapped under strict confinement. There are times when I go out without wearing one and use my jacket to cover it. I guess it's a good thing that my twins are small.

5) I read erotic love stories on the web when I'm bored reading intellectual materials. The words used in the stories are kind of funny sometimes that there are times when I laugh when I should be hot and bothered.

6) Last Monday, while checking the mailbox and throwing away the brochures, pamphlets and printed ads dumped in it, I accidentally threw away my housemate, Frank's telephone bill. I didn't realize it until I reached home and couldn't find the mail anywhere in the stack. He probably is wondering why the mail hasn't arrive yet.

7) My family is kind of conservative. I have two guys as my housemates. No one in my family knows.

8) I think most of my colleagues are pretentious lots that love to suck up to the top management.

9) Even though I always said I don't mind wearing glasses, the truth is I feel I look old wearing it. The vain part in me cringe when I see myself wearing one.

Finally,

10) I like cats...when they're not mine. I made other people believe that I love cats so I look like any other loving human beings. The same with babies. Babies terrify me.

I think that's enough secrets for one day. Any other would probably be too much.

No comments: