22.11.08

What was I about to do just now?

A few post earlier I mentioned about having a slow processor inside my brain. Well, apart from being a slow learner, I also have short term memory lost. Well, perhaps long term memory loss too. Actually I don't know what I have. What I don't have is a strong memory. I don't know why but I just can't remember some of the times when I was a kid. Or the times when I was a student. I wonder, is there anyone who can only hold his or her memory for only several years only? Like the archive system in my company for instance. The records will only be retained for 5 years. After that, it will be deleted. My memory system is kind of like that.

It is not fun when I forget things I want to do in just a short time. But it could be because my mind keeps wandering to one thing after another that I find it hard to focus on the thing I'm supposed to be doing. Only that doesn't explain my lack of memory for what happened when I was much younger. Sometimes it feels like I lost part of my childhood. Argh, it frustrates me a lot!

Some people suggested writing. Some people suggested taking vitamins. Is there any other way to make me remember? I'd really like to try that.

No comments: