3.11.08

Major blonde moment...only that I'm a brunette.

Water Day 1: 800ml water drank yesterday.

Few months ago, I was browsing the internet for no specific reasons and created a Blogger account on a whim. I figured that once I learn how to write, I'd learn how to be more open with other people, even when it will be with strangers. But hey, strangers are people too. Only it took me 3 months to gather my courage and started writing my first post.

It is still a short journey from the starting point, but I'm learning to be more open and let it flows into my writing. Don't get me wrong. I'm not another aspiring writer on the net. I never had an ambition to be a writer. Writing is for talented people, like that guy from Waiterrant. And I know I'm not. It's just that, I am always the type to keep my feelings bottled up inside and writing them in my head. I thought if I learn to write all of these out of my head, I'd feel at least a slight relief from being too pregnant with emotions. Almost like normal pregnancy, I will feel nauseous sometimes. Though I have to say, so far, I only share dumb secrets and thoughts. But, it's getting there. Slowly, I admit, but surely getting there. So that was the history behind the creation of this blog.

Talking about dumb, I'm pretty much a clueless soul when it comes to all things computer. Earlier I was browsing through my Blogger accounts and come across on what I should do to protect my blog from spammers and other internet culprits. I learnt that I can change the setting to moderate comments. I didn't change it. I doubt there's anyone frequenting my blog except for some lost souls looking for entirely something else. I found that I can license my work, so I did. Now I don't like how the thing looks on my page. Does it have to be so long? Since I'm a clueless net's soul, I leave it be. For now.

Later, I read all the complicated terms in the blog settings and realized that you have to be smart to create a blog. Or at least knows more English than my basic knowledge because honest to God, I've been racking my brain trying to find the meaning for all sort of words I never heard before. What's site feed? Or feedburner? Or backlinks? I clicked here and there and learnt all these and that until my small brain feels like it's going to explode from too much information. If my brain's a computer, I'd probably be having the slowest system of all. Before I experience a hard disk crash, I better stop exploring and need to shut down. And I have to confess that I never feel so stupid in my life.

No comments: