2.11.08

Water, is taught by thirst.

According to Wikipedia, the human body is anywhere from 55% to 78% water depending on body size. According to my skin, I don't have that much percentage of water in my body. I'm not sure why, but I sometimes have problem drinking plain water. In one day, I probably drink around 3-4 glasses of plain water. I know how unhealthy it is not to drink enough water that there are times when I will force myself to do so.

The thing is, there are certain tastes to the water that can make me throw up. I always envy people who can drink lots of water everyday while I struggle to gulp down even one glass. The only good thing is I avoid drinking soda and sweet juices. I usually like milk; chocolate or low fat. Though I'm cutting chocolate milk from my diet too now. So far quite good. It's been at least two months since I last had chocolate milk.

For now, I'm going to concentrate on increasing my daily intake of water. I usually keep track by using one water tumbler which has indications in mililitre on it. One water tumbler equals to 700ml. That's about how little I drink everyday. To get a normal daily water consumption, I need to refill the tumbler 3 times a day. I'm going to record how much or how little I drink everyday, starting from today. Wish me luck!

No comments: